A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to, amongst other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can be employed to recognise the user.
The website belonging to La Casa del Estanque, S.L. uses own and third party cookies on the domain: www.lacasadelestanque.com
A.- TYPES OF COOKIES.
1.- Types of cookies, according to the entity that manages them:
- a) Own Cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- b) Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2.- Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- a) Technical Cookies: These are those that allow users to browse through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it.
- b) Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- c) Personalisation cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained by recording browsing habits, enabling a specific account to be created in order to offer commercial information adapted to the user’s tastes and preferences. They store information such as connection type, language, browsing patterns and location.
- d) Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of browsing habits, allowing a specific account to be created in order to display advertising based on this information.
3.- Types of cookies, according to the timeframe in which they remain active:
- a) Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page. They are usually required for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- b) Persistent Cookies: These are designed so that the data remains stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the controller of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON WWW.CASAANIBALRESTAURANTE.COM
|Type of cookie||Owner||Purpose|
|PHPSESSID (Session)||lacasadelestanque.com||Save user and password for administrators|
|_gat (Technical)||lacasadelestanque.com||Google Analytics Settings|
|_gid (Analytical)||google.com||Analyse the visitor’s navigation through the website|
|_ga (Analytical)||google.com||Used to distinguish between users.|
B- COOKIE MANAGEMENT.
1.- Why should I allow cookies?
By enabling cookies, you can get a better experience on our website. In addition, there are some basic actions that require (technical) cookies and that allow the website to develop its functionalities.
2.- What happens if I block cookies?
If you choose to block cookies, certain features on the website may not function properly. This will restrict what you can do on it. If you accept these limitations and decide to block cookies, please follow the instructions for your browser in the following section.
3.- How can I block or allow cookies?
You can allow, see, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this in the different browsers below:
- Chrome, at
- Explorer, at
- Firefox, at
- Safari, at
- Opera, at
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
The COMPANY processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 from the European Parliament and Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law 3/2018. In accordance with Article 13 of section 2 of the aforementioned regulation and Organic Law 3/2018, you can consult the information about your personal data on this website at the following LINK